Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Come on New York!

Yesterday Drake wad scedruel to perform at seaport for FREE! I'm pretty happy that I didn't go bc there was a riot there!!!! Ppl throwing chairs, standing on top of the roof, fist pumping, fighting, stabbing, and shooting!!! My friend went and said the police hit her w the thing they carry. But I think that there should've been security( police there the whole time)! Even if they were only expecting 10,000 ppl and 25,000 showed up!!! Anywho his new album is Dope!!! U can see the vid after the jump!!!








 - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

ilsteviewonder said...

Wow!! that's crazy! I'm sorry for your friend

Anonymous said...

Police gets on my nerves. -.-'

Annastasia said...

Thank you for your lovely comment :)

JULS said...

thank u very much for your nice comment!
xoxo
ulifestyle.blogspot.com

D e g a i n e said...

Sounds like so much fun! Great blog, just found it :)


D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com