Monday, May 31, 2010

New York

Since today is memorial day and I live in new York. I feel like I should show some pics of the big apple! There always seem to be someone drawin new artwork in union sq after it rains! Union sq park 14st





more NYC after the jump



                                                     
 Then we hav baskin in robin in the uptown area. I actually had this Oreo icecream for the first time this week! In the downtown area we have coldstone
                                                 
 Also downtown we have the shopping area of 5th avenue and soho                                                                                




                                              
                                                
 Also in new York we have somewhere in brooklyn.. I actually don't Noe wat part of bk I was in while takin these pics! I was in de car!
                    
                                                                                                                             
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is so awesome, its not even funny! Great post :-)
Ad thank you so much for helping me reach 300 followers, and writing such sweet comments!
Panda xx

inanenglishaccent said...

lovely pictures!
and I SO wish I lived in new york, you have noooooooooo idea!
anyway, nice blog :-)
much love, rachel

michelle_ said...

that oreo sundae ice cream looks soooo good !
i wish am in new york !

M I N G said...

I love New York! LUCKY!

Unknown said...

It's always cool to find a fellow new yorker's blog! New follower

this is my blog: http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

you can find me on youtube too! http://youtube.com/user/makeupbykimporter

Joellen said...

I wish I lived in NY, the last photo looks delish!


joellenlove.blogspot.com

Jade Jupiter said...

nice pictures. u should makem bigger. but i wish i lived in newyork.

Anonymous said...

nice post, like it

Gorgeous Glam said...

These are great pictures! Thanks for the lovely comments too ;) following you now xoxo